Press and PR national and international:
- Promoting events and initiatives Cultural, Environmental, and Food and Wine Festival,Exhibitions, Fairs.
- Drafting of Press Releases
- Recall activities and management of databases and directories printing
- Management and preparation of materials and Press Releases
- Organization of Press Conferences
- Collection and monitoring of Press Releases
Until 1998 it has focused on production, co-productions with foreign countries and organization of production, then, is a matter of attitudes and skills that the tenders received his basic training, his energies have turned to relationship with the mass media (newspapers, radio, TV, web, …) and to the field of cultural promotion (of a Festival, a film, an event in general), becoming Publicist Press Officer. Registered since 2005 to ‘National Order of Journalists of Piedmont’, she is in constant contact with numerous journalistic reality at local, national and international.
Since 2002 she writes for the magazine professional audiovisual (published in English and Italian, and this in all the events and international markets of the audiovisual sector)”Cinema & Video International” based in Florence.
From 2004 to 2014 she worked in the press office locally, nationally and internationally, with the Torino Film Festival – in 2007 and in 2008 directed by Nanni Moretti and from 2009 to 2012 by Gianni Amelio and in 2013 by Paolo Virzì and Emanuela Martini.